Välkommen

Orkar du, så varsågod o läs :)

tisdag, april 19

Supermoon

Picture: This is my superbad picture of the "supermoon".

Tonight when I got home from work, I saw this huge*ss moon in front of me. I coulnd't believe it really.
To me it looked like some big yellow airballoon floating in the sky.
unfortunately I didn't have time to go get the lens for my camera that I would've needed for this occation.
The picture sorta looks like a normal moon, only more yellow than usual.
In fact, I actually soomed in the moon as I saw it, since I didn't have the right lens.

Ever heard of the supermoon?
Well, yesterday I did some research about it.
You could do the same:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1364124/Lunar-perigee-Supermoon-cause-weather-chaos-Earth-week.html

I'm just surprised I missed the supermoon March 19th. This happened a month ago, and I still believe it happened last night. I mean, I saw it with my own eyes.

Now I'm even more eager to get my second tattoo - it actually includes a moon :)



Yesterday I went to a hairdresser and, well u see the result.
Since i've got brown hair again, I had to color my eyebrows aswell. Not quite sure how it worked out, but I'm satisfied for now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar