Välkommen

Orkar du, så varsågod o läs :)

onsdag, december 14

My lucky day!

Omg! I can't believe this just happened to me! :O

I just went out Christmas shopping, not really set on finding anything special for my friends...
Well, just like I always do, I went to Seppälä as a start. I usually find things there that I can't find anywhere else. I was the only costumer in the store, and so I felt no Christmas rush at all - Just how I like it. I was having a really hard time finding anything I liked. I tried a bunch of clothes, and sure enough I had found what I was looking for. When I looked at the price I was even more eager to buy it, since it used to be 39,90 but now only 19,95 €. I decided to buy something else while I was at it and found some cute stuff that went with it.

When I got to the cash register, the cashier greeted me and began charging for my stuff. Once she had summed up everything I looked at the price and it said "3,50" for the 19,95 € clothing. She looked surprised and tried again. This time, same price - 3,50. She asked me to go get another price tag and so I did. Same thing happened. She couldn't understand why, and I was just as chocked. Then she asked me if I had been a nice lady this year, and I was like "umm... I guess..". She told me that it's only Christmas once a year and that maybe I deserve to get it almost for free. So I only paid 3,50 for it, thanked her very much and wished her a Merry Christmas. She just smiled and wished me the same. Wow, did that just really happen... I mean to me!?

Anyways.. So I continued my shopping hoping to find something really special for a friend. I had just gotten in to a shopping center and this lady "drags" me into her "natural beauty" shop and before I even say hello she's got this lovely cream all over my hands. She then asks me if I'd like to try something really magical. How could I say no? Usually I just ignore people who forces me to try things, since I have a feeling I have to buy something which I'll later on regret. So anyways, she starts removing my nail polish and then started oiling and filing my nails. It felt good! She used this amazing brush and in just a few second she says "Are you ready to see your new nail?" I'm in heaven. I mean wow... I've never seen anything like it. My nail looks and feels like a fake one, only smoother. She had me at that point on. I was on cloud 9.

All my life I've searched for something similar. I've bought a lot of cheap crap and some more expensive, hoping to get my skin healthy and smooth, and especially my nails. Two of my nails are really damaged, since about five years ago. Man she pimped my nail in 5 seconds!
After that cure I start asking her about the price. She understood my concern and started telling me all these lovely stories about the dead sea.. and some oceans in Israel and so on. She then told me that If I buy the package, she could give me a pretty good discount. You know, I was sold at "magical" so I went for it.

Then she starts asking me if I need a Christmas gift for a friend or relative. And of course, she read my mind. That's why I went shopping in the first place. So she then tells me that she could get me an even better discount if I buy another one. I know this story.. they always do this, and I usually don't buy anything. But this time.. I mean it was the perfect Christmas gift ever! I had to have it.

The story doesn't quite end there...
After I've paid for the two packages, and got to choose my favorite fragrance, she tells me that she wants to take really good care of my skin. Once again, how could I say no? Free products on my hands and getting treated like a queen. She used all these different kinds of creams and tells me all the words I need to hear. Like "natural, beauty, once a week, ocean, salt, lasts for a year.." you know, all my favorite words :)
This time, I had to back away for a moment. I started thinking about the expenses again. And she asks me "Sofia (I had told her my name and age..), are you a millionaire?". Of course I tell he no. And she replies "Well.. me neither. You know what, I can relate to you, and I think I could give you a pretty good deal". She tells me that I've been such a nice costumer and that most Finnish people don't even bother trying to speak English and listen to what they've got to say. And so, she says. "You really want this.. don't you. It's ok, I know the feeling. When you've had problems with dry skin all your life, bought products every month and washed off all your money right away - You just need to try something else. I have the solution for you". I mean.. the woman gets me :O

And so I get my great discount, pay for it, take my bag and walk out of the store. I have this huge smile on my face and walk a block or two. I feel like I just have to look at the products once again. But when I look down at my bags, they're two packages missing! Of course.. I always do this. Pay for something and forget to take it. I rush back into the store, finding only one guy left. Before I even say something, he looks at me with a big relief and tells me "Oh good you came back! The staff went searching for you in the shopping center, and they were really sad that you left without your other two packages. Thanks for coming back for it". Oh... really? They went searching for me? Noway.. I was so happy and ever since, nobody can wipe this smile of my face :D

For real, you might not thing that this is special at all. Maybe this happens to you all the time. Well, for me.. this never happens. This is almost too good to be true :D
I now have the best Christmas gift ever! Babysilk skin, "glowing" nails and a treat for myself for a year! :D

Thank you fluffy penguin in the sky! :D Oh thank you!

P.S. I might upload a picture or two after I've pimped my nails ;D

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hitta mig hit pågrund av länkningin på fb, skoj! å till min häpnad läst ja hela dehä inläggi noga å dessutom fata e! amasing! :D

    Å ja, bild får dy lada upp, å berätt ele vis va he fö häpnadsväckande grej du använde :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nå he va jo bra om du föstoo :)
    Jodå.. ja kan vis o berett allt om e tå ja kombä heim :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. va rolit att läsa nanting på engelska! har aldär vari jär på din blogg förr, men no råka ja hitt hid via fejsbukk-länkin :)
    låt no som do had väldit tur! ja sko å ha blivi jättehappy! va do kanski i kokkola å shoppa? tänkt att jär i jeppis finns e vel it så myki shoppingcenter så..

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ja just :) Oftast skriver ja noo på svensk, men tå odee kvinno i affärn tala engelsk, så ja tykt he passa betär sådee.

    Ja bor i Åbo, så he va noo baa en beta från tä vann ja bor :)

    SvaraRadera